1, Packaging open means
2, Design of human caring
With the strengthening trend of global integration, people’s lives standards are increasingly affluent, lifestyles are also quietly changing. Consumer demand for the product is no longer limited to meet the basic needs of life, but the desire for multi-sensory emotional and humanized products. For most closely connected with the product packaging open means, the single and indifferent form has been unable to meet the needs of modern people. Accordingly, stylist when making packaging design creation, especially in the mode of open mode design should pay more attention to the interaction and communication between people and open means, to make packaging open means more emotional and personalization.
Packaging open means design as an integral part in the packaging design system, studies how to packaging open process and achieve its behavior way of the problem. Packaging open is the first link, the bridges between consumers and products, merchants and consumers, is a psychological change process for the consumer to make the packaging built-in objects from unknown to known.
Packaging design— open means
Carton according to different opening methods, its structure can be divided into cap type, draw out and shake cover type and cassette, etc.
1) Cap type: generally consists of two parts, the two parts, or stick, or separation, by lifted the lid to fit with this completely. The method of making the cap type carton is intuitive, simple, is also widely used.
(2) The drawer: a kind designed according to the structure, with the method of pull open or close the carton, matchbox is a typical kind of drawer box.
(3) Shake cover type: one of the most commonly used methods of the carton packaging, the cover and carton connected as an organic whole, the lid of the sealing can have a variety of changes.
(4) Cartridge : known as the portable box. General the opening is the handle part.
(5) Other structures: the door type/damage type, art type such open means, etc.
The door type
The damage type
The art type